And now, the results!
We had a total of 27 participants this year (listed below).
Altogether, we posted 106 posts. 11 of us posted for all six days of the event – that’s more than 1/3 of the participants, the highest percentage of any year so far! 3 people posted five out of six, and 2 people posted on four out of six days. Our biggest single day was Day Five with 21 entries.
Topics covered included Women’s Fashion, Men’s Fashion, Shoes, Makeup, Jewelry, Nails, Hair, Food, Flowers, Home décor, Books/Literature, Music, Movies/Characters, Wrestling, Cars, Tattoos and more!
In case you missed anything, check out all of the Red & Black Posts.
Here is a list of everyone who participated throughout the week, along with links to their blogs. These are listed in the order in which they first posted, starting with Day One.
- VictorianKitty of Sophistique Noir
- Fee of An Honest Drug
- Petit Lutin
- Jane of Breaking The Angel
- chasing fireflies
- Lis of Friendly Fire
- Lynoire of Space Unicorn Attack
- 1666 x 30 of mutant stomp friends
- Blood is the new black
- Kat of Woodle Doodle Dandy Designs
- Guin Lucard of Betwixt Two Graves
- Emily of The Lone Raven
- Kallie of Kallisthenics
- Lady of Gothica of Vamp in da House
- Sylvie of Little Corp Goth girl
- Vulcan Butterfly
- Ms.Lou of The Neo-Victorian Parlour
- Trystan of This Is CorpGoth
- Franny of The Curious Professor Z
- Heather of Heather Wielding Designs
- Cris of Secret Diary of a Closet Goth
- Holly of Holly’s Horrorland
- HouseCat of Domesticated
- Madam Noire of Madam Noire Makeup Artist
Please let me know if you find any errors or omissions in this list. There was a lot to keep track of, so I might have missed someone!
I have a little surprise planned for ONE lucky winner out of the ladies who posted all 6 days (to be chosen randomly). I just need some time to get it ready, so STAY TUNED!
Thank you again to all who participated, as well as those who just followed along.
All images and text © Sophistique Noir Gothic Fashion Blog. Do not use any photos or text from this blog without providing a credit to me and a link back to the original post.