As always, I had a blast this Red & Black Week thanks to all of the wonderful Goth bloggers, new and old, who took part in the event. Thank you all SO much for such a fun week!
I also have to take a moment to thank Mr. Kitty. Without him, Red & Black Week would not happen. Not only does he help with some of the photo shoots, he takes on a lot of extra chores around the house during this busy week AND feeds me so I can keep up with reading your posts, commenting, and documenting everything throughout the week (and he gets me to work on time). He’s truly my partner in all things.
And now, the results!
We had a total of 49 participants this year. A bit fewer than last year, but it’s all about quality over quantity! 😉
Altogether, we posted 175 posts. 15 of us posted for all six days of the event (WOW – a MUCH higher percentage than last year). 6 people posted five out of six, and 5 people posted on four out of six days. Our biggest single day was Day Three with 33 entries, so I guess the Red, Black and White variation was a hit!
Topics covered included Fashion, Jewelry, Makeup, Nail Art, Hairstyles, Dolls, Stuffed Animals, Crafts Cars, Food, Home Décor, Music, Literature, Art, Wine, Costumes, Night Life, Movies, Insects and more!
In case you missed anything, check out all of the Red & Black Posts.
Here is a list of everyone who participated throughout the week, along with links to their blogs. These are listed in the order in which they first posted, starting with Day One.
- VictorianKitty of Sophistique Noir
- Bane of GIY: Goth it Yourself
- Karen and Rich of Grin, Grimace and Squeak!
- Lesthi of Lesthi’s Gothworld
- Rebecca of From the Crow’s Beak
- Pixel Pixie of Cuz I Said Sew
- Sarah Walrus of The Walrus Room
- Lady of Gothica of Vamp in da House
- Porcelain Doll of Form of Ugliness
- Madam Noire, Makeup Artist
- Gothbarbie of Kick the last nail in
- Fee (An Honest Drug) of Scenes from the Cutting Room Floor
- Merrihel Wednesday of Style and Graphite
- The Professor of The Curious Professor Z
- Petit Lutin
- Twisted Princess of Darkling Dreams
- Katelynn of Life of a Baby Bat
- Queens of the Wild Frontier
- Leena of Luurankoja kaapissa
- Ra of Prunio
- The Cemetery Dreamer
- Jade of Daughter of the Jaded Era
- Emily of The Lone Raven
- Ariadne Blackmoore of Black Ink and Black Cats
- Liberty of Where Foxes Say Goodnight
- For the Gothic Heroine
- Mr. Kitty of Wheels are Everything
- Ms. Lou of The Neo-Victorian Parlour
- Bixie Willow of Goth to Goth
- Trystan of This is CorpGoth
- 1666 X 30 of The Mutant Stomp Friends
- Countess Audronasha of Gothically Yours
- Underground For Tea
- Kallie of Kallisthenics
- Chloe Noir of Life of Chloe Noir
- Lynoire of Milking the Rolling Cow
- Meagan Kyla of Coffin Kitsch
- Miss Moonlight Sonata
- Kate Lattice of The Bat Cave
- Caitlin of Diary of a Nerdy Girl
- Mary Rose of The Everyday Goth
- Poisoned Purple of Le Petite Blog Noir
- Persephone of Viertuelle
- The Insomniac of The Insomniac’s Attic
- Heather of Heather Wielding Designs
- Lady Selena of Satiini Taivas
- App’y of App’y Talk
Please let me know if you find any errors or omissions in this list. There was a lot to keep track of so I might have missed someone!
I’m already looking forward to June 2014, and I have some new ideas to incorporate next time around. In the meantime, stay tuned for my monthly one-day themes, which will resume July 1.
Thank you again to all who participated, as well as those who just followed along.
All images and text © Sophistique Noir Gothic Fashion Blog. Do not use any photos or text from this blog without providing a credit to me and a link back to the original post.