I wasn’t able to put together a Monthly Theme for February because I am working hard on a blog redesign and a contest (stay tuned!). However, I realized that I’m long overdue for a post expressing appreciation for my fellow Gothy bloggers, which I used to do every month. So here are my personal favorite posts from January!
- Siouxsie Law never ceases to amaze me with the variety of macbre lawsuits she finds out there, such as the one involving a funeral home employee who mixed and matched body parts!
- The amazing makeup artist Madam Noire totally wowed me with her Pastel Goth makeup look.
- Ms. Lou of The Neo-Victorian Parlour is starting the year off right by accentuating the positive in her Goth-tastic 2013 campaign. I love bloggers who focus on the bright side of life!
- Violette of Castitatis Lillium reminds us that a simple skin care routine is usually the best, and reminds us of some of the basics that we so often neglect.
- Linnea Maria inspired me with her homemade nail polish ideas. So simple, and so many possibilities!
- The Insomniac breathed new life into her fabulous kitchen suite by painting it black while leaving just enough beautiful wooden detail.
As a fashion blogger, of course I also like to give a shout-out to other great fashion posts out there. So, my favorite outfit post for January was…
- Blood Red and Snow White by Lenore of Milking the Rolling Cow. Okay, not much outfit is actually shown there, but the whole effect is breathtaking!