Since I didn’t do a round-up last month, I’ve included some posts from December here. Enjoy a few of my favorite recent posts!
- Lady Bethezda of Bethezda’s Preoccupations shared a fabulous purple make-up look: my favorite color!! Her looks are always inspiring, with a ton of variety.
- Hexotica totally wowed me with an extremely timely (for me) and profound article on living your life on your terms.
- Arisa Gossamer of Kuro Jinsei put a new spin on outfit posts by sketching her OOTD.
- Linnea-maria shared her recipe for homemade face cream. Next time I get around to placing an order with New Directions Aromatics, I’m going to give this a shot!
- Katysioux of Dreams of Black Lace reposted an article defending fake beauty. It addresses an issue that I’ve always pondered myself – since wearing make-up is inherently fake, who’s to say that “natural” make-up is more acceptable than dramatic make-up??
- Katelynn of Life of a Baby Bat posted this video of, appropriately, a baby bat. While I’m the type to reject a lot of the Goth Lifestyle stereotypes, I have to admit that bats are a favorite!
Honorable Outfit Mention for January: