Thank you so much to everyone who entered. I truly enjoyed reading everyone’s different ideas on how to style a black veil. We had suggestions across the board from a full Victorian outfit, to Gothic Lolita, to a corset and Halloweeny t-shirt, to striped tights, and more. I love that this group is so diverse even while all falling under the “Goth” label. I hope we’ll be seeing some of you attempting this veil project in the future and sharing your take on it!
Blog Posts of the Month
Now, on to my picks for best posts for November! There were several this month that I just had to include.
- The Airstepper’s Adventures I think we’ve all felt this way at some point!
- Sweet and Simple presented a simply logical answer to the age old question of “Why do you dress like that?“
- The Phantom Cat’s Otherworld showed us her Budget Beauty Tips. Personally, I am loving the egg yolk moisturizing mask! Mr. Kitty and I only eat the whites anyway, so this is a great way to avoid wasting those cholesterol-laden yolks.
- Trystan of This Is CorpGoth
- Ruffles Not Diets
- Mental Pirate introduced us to a talented new old-school Goth/post-punk style band called The Rope. You have to check these guys out!
- The Ultimate Goth Guide
This month I am introducing a new way to show my appreciation for other Goth fashion bloggers by picking an Honorable Mention of sorts. So, o