I present to you some of my favorite posts from September!
- Goth it Yourself has been keeping me constantly awed by her skills and ingenuity! Check how she transformed an Ikea wardrobe into an elegant custom TV cabinet.
- Aristocratic Elegance got married! You have to see the gorgeous Victorian-inspired gown she wore. Proof that even the darkly-inclined can get married in white and look great doing so!
- Metamorphosis posted a Fall Book List with some very intriguing reading suggestions.
- Juliet’s Lace inspires us to use good judgement by toning down the Gothiness for special occasions without sacrificing our sense of dark style.
- Mental Pirate posted reviews of the two best albums (IMO) to be released in a very long time: VNV Nation’s Automatic and Peter Murphy’s Ninth.
I also wanted to take a moment to express my sadness at unexpected passing of CookingChinchillas. I didn’t know her personally, but she was an amazing, inspiring nail artist and a fun participant in our little community. And her furry guys never failed to cheer me up on even the worst day. Her chinchilla family must miss her terribly, as does the blog world!