Continuing my monthly appreciation of my fellow bloggers, here are some of my favorite posts from August!
- CookingChinchillas, who happens to be an AMAZING nail artist, posted a brilliant tutorial on creating a gradient effect with nail polish. I can’t wait to try this one!
- The Ultimate Goth Guide shared fashion tips from some amazing vintage women in her post on 1940s Hollywood Fashion. Fashion tips from none other than my all-time favorite, Gene Tierney? No way! Yes. And her favorite colors were exactly the same as mine. *swoon*
- Mental Pirate put many of my own thoughts regarding the power of music into words in his post, When Music Speaks, You Should Listen.
- Le Professor Gothique went above and beyond on my August Hat Theme, with a series of posts taking us on a tour of her extensive and stunning hat collection. Browse her blog to see all three posts, and you will no doubt become a dedicated hat lover (if you aren’t already).
- The Walrus Room penned the coolest post ever. This outfit post features her biggest fashion influence: her mom!
- Last but not least, Still Dark @ Heart created a new monthly themed event called Movie Monday. Brilliant idea! Be sure to check out the details on her blog, see the posts from August and get ready to join in the fun in September.