Continuing my new monthly Blogger Appreciation posts, here are some of my favorites from July (in no particular order).
- Hexotica has been totally wowing us lately with her newest creations; especially her breathtaking Bridal Tiaras. If you see Gothy wedding bells in your near future, you absolutely have to have one of these. If not, how about her equally gorgeous Victorian Spats?
- Check out this incredibly cute DIY project by Gothically Yours: A Moss Terrarium
- Flummoxed shared an excerpt from this article regarding some interesting Myths About Introverts (originally by Carl King). I am one, and I can attest that these myths are definitely just that, and the truths revealed in the article are pretty much spot-on! I highly recommend the book that inspired this article: The Introvert Advantage.
- Siouxsie Law shared the Facebook page for The Sophie Lancaster Foundation. I second her sentiments; you simply must check out their page and “like” it to show support for this wonderful organization. She also provides a link for more information if you are not already familiar with Sophie’s story and the mission of the foundation.
- Neverending Playlist of a Psycho composed a very well thought-out article on blog marketing, including some excellent tips on adding value to your comments.
- Last but not least, Kitty Lovett of Bloggery of a Gothcat has announced her plan to dress in Victorian fashion every day throughout 2012! While I wouldn’t be able to commit to join her in such an undertaking, I am hoping many of you will so I can watch from the sidelines. I plan to do several Victorian themed posts in tribute to Kitty’s dedication through the year.